jueves, 8 de mayo de 2008

Speaking - Sample Questions

My name is Francisco Mondragon, I'm from Mexico, i live in Cuautitlan Izcalli, I'm a student, i study at ESCA Santo Tomas, i'm studying Comercial Relationship and i'm in 4 semester.
I work at Spira de Mexico at afternoon from 4 pm to 10 pm monday to saturday, my work consists in attend the client who uses the credit card Spira, the tools that i use i my work are a computer, an escritory and many programs which helps me to give a godd attention and the correct information.
I prefer to work in a large company because there's more oportunities to grow and the pay several times is better than a small company but i most prefer to have my own company it doesn't matter if its small but will be mine.
The advertisements encourage to me but it depends about what product are we talking about because i'm not an impulsive buyer.

No hay comentarios: